vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Watercolor Sugar Cookies

Baking is a form of art, but being able to merge baking and painting together was good fun !
My painting-drawing skills are quite limited, but I just went with the flow. Also, keep in mind that it was my first go. I will definitely make them again !

You will need your best sugar cookie recipe (find mine here), some white fondant, food coloring and clear vanilla extract/almond extract.
I personnally chose to go with the vanilla and I also tried directly with the food coloring, which, worked out fine.
Roll out the fondant to the desired thickness

Use the same cutter as for your cookies


With a mixture of water and icing sugar, stick together the fondant and the cookie.


   
Once you have finished every cookie, let them rest for few minutes. In the meantime, you can prepare your "paint".

In small containers, mix the extract with one color. Repeat this step for every color you wish to use.




Let your imagination running and enjoy the painting !

Again, I would like to emphazise the fact that my imagination isn't wild enough



 Ben x

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire