mercredi 6 mai 2015

#3 Inspiration Well Being

Well Being


I am more and more into yoga exercises, core building, running etc. It provides a real balance in my life, between work in the office or at home, and my relationship.
When I work out, it's time that I take for myself, and it allows me to think and express myself differently.

I've started running over a year ago. At first, it was on and off, with lapse of time when it was more off than on, to be honest. But for the past few months, I run several times a week to every day. It gives me so much energy, it's addictive!

I've recently started yoga as well. I have back problems, and my osteopath advised me to do some Pilates. After a while, I mixed yoga and Pilates, and I am now working on some very cool yoga positions, that I am starting to share on my Instagram.


Yoga can be tough or relaxing, depending on how far I push myself, and on the positions I exercise. It's all about synchronizing the breath and the moves. Every move has its importance, and you'll need to listen to your body. The mind can trick you, but not the body. It will be the first to tell you to stop, or if you're doing it right.
There are a lot of different yoga, to practice according to your needs and will.





Today, it is all about Inspiration, but soon, I'll share some DIY to take care of yourself, such as bath bombs, soaps, moisturizer, exfoliate etc. Be patient, I'm working hard on them.








This woman brings together her womanhood and her motherhood through gorgeous pictures with her daughter.
Her skills are mind-blowing. She truly is an inspiration.
She teaches yoga on her own, or with her husband, and she also has a brand with a friend (here).



Instagram: laurasykora



Mind yourselves
x

Ben


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire