vendredi 8 mai 2015

Peanut Butter and (Big) Chocolate Chips Cookies



Let's cute to the chase! When peanut butter is in the game, it's a serious matter.
I wanted to try out recipes to make cookies, biscuits and everything possible with PB for a while now, but in the end, this recipe was given to me recently by a dear friend, and I've already made three batches. They are scrumptious, you will want to make them again. Over and over. 


Preheat the oven at 190C
In a bowl, mix everything following this order:

100gr soft or melted butter
100gr peanut butter
1 cup 50/50 granulated sugar and light brown sugar. 
Few drops of vanilla extract
1 egg
1 cup flour, with  1 tsp baking powder

Add chocolate chips (bought or homemade, your call. I much prefer the homemade, like that I can make them as big as I want)
Shape little balls of dough and place on an baking sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 mins.

Once the cookies are light golden brown, take them out and let them cool on the sheet. 

Hot or cold, they are delicious. They are soft and chewy. They are perfection itself.
Peanutty enough, one can taste the PB even better when the cookies are cool (in my opinion).


To your taste buds, from me, with love.

Ben x


>> Traduction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire